BS EN 15713 - What is it?
The BS EN 15713:2009 standard provides a set of regulations to enable Information to be securely handled by secure destruction companies.
The system includes several conditions such as specific sizes to shred to, and how the destruction is monitored and controlled, as well as the following core aspects:
- Security screening of personnel
- Premises Security
- How sensitive information is collected, retained and transferred
- Security measures during destruction of materials
- Management and control of confidential material destruction
- Traceability of the destruction process
These elements mean that when we collect, transport, destroy and provide reports about the confidential information we destroy for our customers. customers can be assured that shredding is carried out in the most secure manner possible.